birds of a feather read together
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Display the award on your post.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
6. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
1. School officials made me skip kindergarten.
2. Catholic schools scared me straight.
3. I don’t drink coffee.
4. In 2012, I discovered espresso, and slipped into addiction.
5. While following spoken directions in French from oldsters, I drove a SUV down a rocky goat path in the Alps…and everyone survived.
6. After driving more than 1600 miles in ten days (with most motorists passing me), I got a letter two months later from the French Ministry of Economy and Finance. It was a speeding ticket.
7. Vive la France! But I’ll never drive there again.